top of page
  • Writer's picturejohanshack

e-Filing Santa Clara County

Attention Santa Clara County Filers:

Effective immediately, please submit an appropriate blank Civil Lawsuit Notice (CV-5012) or Civil Lawsuit Notice – Rule 3.740 Collections Cases (CV-5052) to the court for issuance of Judicial Assignment, Initial Court Hearing Date, Time, and Department with the filing of your new complaint. These forms may be located on The Superior Court of California, Santa Clara County Forms & Filing web page. The Civil Lawsuit Notice will only be completed and returned if one is provided by the filer.

19 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page